11.12.2011

Chuckles the Clown

Oh lazy days, lazy days. When I first started this blog, I was watching horror movies every single day. Now, I hardly ever feel like. So, again, today is going to be lazy. I'm gonna share a picture that I drew, and a poem I wrote inspired by that picture. I've never been able to draw well, but I'm pretty proud of this little guy. It is extremely good, when it comes to me.



Chuckles is an evil clown who comes from outer space.
He came to Earth with one simple goal:
to tear away your face.
So when the blood begins to run
down your tattered skin,
don't be surprised when you find
Chuckles' evil grin.
He'll laugh and dance and sing funny songs
around your crumpled form.
He loves the way you screamed and cried
when your face was torn.
He'll laugh and laugh, and scream and wail
until his white face turns to red.
And he won't stop his mean charade
until you're good and dead.

This is all for fun, of course. It's not meant to be beautifully drawn or wonderfully written. Just something to pass the time. But either way, I hope you enjoy. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it, evil clowns are always entertaining and he looks like he would love to tear away some faces :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I'm sorry to laugh at your fears, but..damn. It's okay, he won't eat you if you if I tell him not to. There's not need to be shitting hearts.

    ReplyDelete