11.07.2011

My First Blog Award!

I was so shocked when I noticed a comment stating that I'd won an award. I never thought I'd get one! I'm a huge fan of the German language, so I think it's fitting that my first award have a German title. :)

Liebster ("Dearest" in German) Blog Award!


I'd like to thank Annie Walls for giving me this award. I am very thankful for it. Annie is a funny woman with lots of good things to say, and you should most definitely head on over to her blog to see for yourself.

As a part of receiving this award, I must choose five blogs I enjoy to bestow it upon. So, here's my five:
1. LoliClown's Little Blog of Horrors
2. Two Gory Chicks
3. Jigsaw's Lair
4. Back On Line Back On Duty
5. Dr. Terror's Blog of Horrors

The Rules for passing on the award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog.
2. Pass the award onto 5 blogs that have less than 200 followers.

Thank you again!

3 comments: